Monday, October 03, 2005

Friend

Print me out, fold me up, and stuff me in your pocket.
Take me with you wherever you go.
I will be the thing you can touch, you can feel.
I will be what you need to see, to hold to get you through.
I am here for you.
I will fill you with strength to stand up against your foes.
I will give the courage to stay and fight.
I will give you the confidence to win.
Squeeze me tight in your hands, feel me there.
I will be the army you need to stand behind you.
Take me out, unfold me and read me from time to time.
For you are beautiful, smart, and funny.
You are a great friend, sister, mother, wife, and daughter.
You are strong.
You are worth it all.
You are loved.
I love you, I need you, and you are special to me.
You are my friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger chksngr said...

Just read this....I LOVE IT!!! YOU ROCK!!! YOU ARE AWESOM!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home