Monday, October 24, 2005

My Daughters Secret

I have a little secret
That is very small
I keep it in my pocket
Where no one can hear it at all
I take it every where I go
Always close at hand
I use it when I’m feeling sad
And sometimes when I get mad

I take my secret from my pocket
And hold it to my ear
I listen to the words it says
That only I can hear

Then a smile spreads across my face
And my day turns from bad to good
All the bad feelings a swept away
And sunshine fills the air

Because my secret is from my mom and dad
And it is well understood

They love me very much its true
A love that grows stronger every day
They love when I’m bad and good
Sometimes more than words can say

This is my secret
Now you know what helps me through the day
It is knowing, that I am very loved in a very special way

2 Comments:

Blogger chksngr said...

This is so fabulous!!! I love it!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happened to see this...nicely written!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home